- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - Looting in Irak

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looting in Irak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elysheba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Looting in Irak Reply with quote

I thought it is very well written, displays a very talented author. Robyn brings out the horrors of war and provokes thoughts as to issues concerning the present day conflict between western greed and an improved standard of living with Fundamentalism.
Clive
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Who did the looting not the west... Reply with quote

I believe that the poverty in Iraq is real but it is not as a result of what the west is doing because there is plenty of money in the oil rich Arab nations and the greed is that of the Ayatollahs and sheiks. By allowing the leaders of the Arab nations to do as they want in the name of their religion has been the biggest hold back to the development of the Arab nations. By not participating in the world economy they have not been a part of it…

The Arabs and Israelites have been at war for over 5,000 years long before the USA was formed…or modern commerce…

I thought the story was very well done and I love stories that leave a taste of the reality in my mind after it is finished… It was the people of Baghdad that looted and preformed this act of civil disobedience against their god…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: