- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - Hate to see you go - Onion

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hate to see you go - Onion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> The Free For All Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Hate to see you go - Onion Reply with quote

INNER DISK, ANDROMEDA GALAXY—Thanking the spiral-shaped celestial body for its 6.8 billion years of tireless service, Our Lord and Divine Creator announced Thursday His "very difficult decision" to close down the Andromeda galaxy for good. "Nobody ever wants to have to do something like this, but operating Andromeda on a daily basis has grown impractical and I can't in good conscience keep it going," God said of the incomprehensibly massive nebula, which is home to more than 1 trillion stars and an untold number of planetary objects. "So much has changed since I brought it into being, and to be honest, it's just not working out the way I'd hoped." A spokesman for the Supreme Being issued an apology to Andromeda's 750 quadrillion resident life-forms, who as of midnight Eastern Time on May 15 will cease to exist.
mira
Poster Practitioner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onion. What a suitable name for this rubric! I love the style, they are easy to gulp and they leave you thinking long after you read them. Eighty-five percent...
Harry
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bittersweet seeing you again, Mira. So much has happened and so much is still the same. Are you well ... you live in a part of the world that fears the past more than it does the future.
mira
Poster Practitioner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Harry, as it happens.. it was your messages that brought me back. I was cleaning my old e.mail in which I havent entered for an eternity now, and I went through them. I stopped by to see how everyone is doing here and it felt like ust getting back on a table from which I had just stood up.

How are you? I really enjoy the onions and plan to trace them to whereever they lead here in the depths of WV forum :)

I am doing this in the breaks while writing my final thesis for university. It is called "Graffiti. Decommisionning art."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> The Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: