- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - A day in the Life of.... Clive!

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A day in the Life of.... Clive!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Games Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
20rules
Poster Practitioner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: A day in the Life of.... Clive! Reply with quote

Ok, so this is it. The chance to make Clive do whatever you want. (ok, not really)

Anyhow, this will work basically like the "Finish that Sentence!" thread. Only, the subject will be Clive, the webmaster of The Voice.

Because it is about his life, please dont post anything that would be un-Cliveish.

This topic, was created with the aim to help improve all of our writing talents, however advanced, or unadvanced they may be.

This topic will be open for a period of about 1 Month, and then it will be closed, and a new one shall be open that is about another member of The Voice.

So, in a nut shell, this is a thread for us to make decisions for the featured person, and for them to see how much we (the posters) know about them.

Secondly, assume that the day is a Saturday.

Lastly, at the end of September, or close to it, the thread will be closed.

Note that everything that Clive manages to do on this Saturday, will only happen on Saturday, so in other words... no posting about Clive going to bed, and waking up the next morning and eating spaghetti for breakfast.

And, if it takes 14 paragraphs to describe 1 minute of Clives Life, thats OK! Because I am aiming to keep the time frame of all the happenings to a day.

Good Description makes for better braging rights.

So... for the official starting post:

It was Saturday morning, 6:53 A.M. Clive woke up, and looked around the room. Almost, as if, he was expecting something to happen. Suddenly, he had thoughts. Why today.... Why does it have to be done TODAY?

Alas he was thinking of a dream he had last night, but it was to no avail. It was a dream after all... wasn't it?

After getting dressed for the day Clive went into the kitchen...

J Broyles-Teen Writer
Dark_crystal
Poster Pro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and ate breakfast; which included a biscuit and green tea. While sipping his tea the dream came back to him. Why was the dream so fuzzy yet so familiar he thought, but he shrugged it off and continued drinking his tea.

(im a bit rusty at writing >.< don't sue me haha i've had no time to write creative stories, just occasional poetry and mostly college essays)

~Life is like a flower, beautiful.~

*Sorry bout the random absence!!~
Tomlo53

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW

this is really to good.......
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: just found this Reply with quote

Boo, I wish I had found this sooner, as it's no longer September...is it possible to restart this again? I would try to contribute when possible if it was I think it sounds like fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Games Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: