- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - Is Security An Illusion?

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Security An Illusion?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Global Reasoning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Grimsley
Valued Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Is Security An Illusion? Reply with quote

Is security in a world where the enemy could be anyone illusory? And, if it is illusory, what do the world powers hope to achieve by claiming to be able to provide it?
ehsan elahi ehsan
Valued Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Is Security Illusory Reply with quote

Human race, the only race in all the creatures that wants to finish it own race! So where lies the security.
Paul Grimsley
Valued Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think since Bush got into power the Middle East and the world as a whole has been further destabilised, all to his profit. His government, like most good salesmen, has created a captive audience (captives of their own fear) and sold them a solution that is so much moonshine. Security or the illusion of such is big money.
ehsan elahi ehsan
Valued Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Is Security an Illusion Reply with quote

It is better if Clive speaks on it.
ehsan elahi ehsan
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Is Security an Illusion? Reply with quote

I had a vision last night when I found myself
Transported into an island
The people there were so simple in their act,
So pure in their hearts and so clear
In their thoughts and words that they did not have
Any serious problems before them
They worked together in the fields
Every day they reaped something
And every day they sowed something
Their produce was enough for them
They had the similar and simple houses to live in
They did not know any kind of intrigues
They were far from hyprcrisy, greed and vanity
It seemed they were living in paradise
They did not have any kind of fear
So they felt secure all the time
When I requested them to live with them
They were all happy and I rejoiced
But soon my eyes opened and I
Found my self falling from my bed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> Global Reasoning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: