- The Writers Voice - :: View topic - college/high school/middle school experiences

- The Writers Voice - Forum Index - The Writers Voice -
Everyone welcome to participate.
Let your voice be heard.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

college/high school/middle school experiences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> This section is for teen writers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: college/high school/middle school experiences Reply with quote

Hey I've noticed that this section of the forum(s) just isn't very active. I realize that most of the people who frequent this forum are either busy w/school or life but I thought I'd try to drum up some more participation. We'll see if it works or no Wink Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in posting stuff that they find interesting or even the not so interesting stuff in their lives. It's okay if you don't want to share I understand that stuff is personal and some people don't want to share some things.
I guess that this idea is more along the lines of a blog rather a posting but give it some thought. If anyone's interested reply to this post or PM (same as username.) If not hey I tried.

Note:this wouldn't have to be a regular thing per se just whenever we all have time.
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Yelling and Stuff Reply with quote

Saturday, Mar 1, 2008

"This is the last talk I'm having....."

"I'm sick of this..."

"I feel like an idiot..."

I sit here and listen to him yell at her, well I guess she deserves it sometimes. He feels hurt and upset, doesn't notice that a lot of us are sitting here just listening silently. It's horrible, so horrible, I just wanna scream. What can I do? Nothing, I can do anything but sit here and listen. It's horrible and it does affect crap at school, it bothers me in the middle of class,etc. You know, when you sit there and hear all the yelling and pretend like it doesn't faze you, you're being naive. Home does a lot to you, wether you're aware of it or not. It's SO hard to put on that plastic smile, to go to school and say hi to everybody like it's nothing. It isn't nothing, it's a lot of everything. What can you do, crying doesn't do anything, plus there are other people with worse problems. You know that's the excuse I always go to when I'm upset, but it just makes the tears flow even more. Wallowing in self pity doesn't help, but it feels good doesn't it. In a slightly perverse way, you would just love to sit there and cry.... don't we all? Plastic smiles aren't always easy to detect, but they're there. Yeah, I'm one of those kids too. What can i do though??? Nada, zip, diddly squat. Really we all just need to come to teerms with ourselves and realize that we can't just sit here. We have to find something to do & get it done, whatever we can do, we have to do. If we don't, we just sit there with plastic smiles.... fading away on the inside, faking on the out.

Luff,

Alice
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: new posts Reply with quote

Okay so I got an e-mail from someone named KreativeVisonary not sure if this the same Alice who posted the above post (if it's not and your friend doesn't want me posting their stuff please let me know.) But if it is then I'm going to keep posting it. BTW: I love that you and your friend are writing a book together I highly encourage everyone to go and check out their site it sounds interesting and sadly I have too busy of life to look at it everyday but I'm going to try and transfer some of their stuff onto here. Well the Blog anyway from time to time. If anyone else has any ideas please PM me or e-mail me. But just know that while I am happy to do the for this one person I would rather not do it for everyone else. I don't have the time personally and while I wish I did it's just too much work!
Right now all I'm doing is just copying and pasting the blog onto a seperate message/subject thing on here and posting it directly onto this forum. If you have a similar thing feel free to do the same. If you don't feel free to start something on here. But no pressure. Just a suggestion. well sorry for being so long-winded. Embarassed
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: From Inside The Locker Room (Copyright Alicia and Bella) Reply with quote

Thursday, Feb 28, 2008

There are many different types of ways that school can effect your life at home. Like for instance, peer pressure. The kids that make the bad choices want you to make that same exact choice so they can have someone to either get high with or get drunk with. Well lets just say your parents dont agree with what you are doing and takes everything away from you and you lost your parents trust now how is that going to effect your life now?? huh?

Also there is the drama that can get started and the fights that are made so of course your parents dont want you to get hurt so they decide to ground you or take away alot of priveleges. Just dont try to get involved in that kind of stuff because the stuff that goes down in your school life can ruin your life at home.

Peace love && happiness

Bella <33 :]
Heidi
Valued Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: From Inside The Locker Room (Copyright Alicia and Bella) Reply with quote

Saturday, Feb 23, 2008

The reason why we are writing this book is to not tell all your parents about the middle school life but to show all of you that you're not alone when you are going through a tough time at school. Yes everyone has their own drama that they have to deal with but so do you. No one ever likes to add drama onto their list but for some reason more and more gets thrown at you each day of your life at school. Many high schoolers think its just middle school drama but even though they had to go through it... it has gotten worse from the time when they were in the 6th grade. Now a days more guys are breaking girls hearts/girls break guys hearts, more cliques have been made, twice the rumors have been started and alot more has been going on in the middle school life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    - The Writers Voice - Forum Index -> This section is for teen writers All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: